Monday, May 10

The Type of Person I am II

Presumably because everything I write on my page is somewhat a summation to who I am.

Riding on the Korean Wave, I am currently addicted to streaming Dream Team Season 2 episodes on YouTube.

On a slightly different note, this woman has 6 packs! -_-



And I just had spaghetti for lunch followed by a nice warm cup of coffee. FML much. Reasons for low self esteem, this has got to be one of em'.

While I seriously do not understand the Gaga fashion trend, the dance is pretty impressive... The lady got moves.

Watch from 2.20 if you don't want to watch the whole thing although I reckon you'd end up watching the whole 3.42 minutes of it in the end.

Guys, enjoy and girls, let's all skip dinner be happy for what we have (or don't have)!

No comments: