Friday, May 7

Of Being Home and Being Random



Awesome song by Gummy!
Pretty sweet music video as well.

So, of being home and being random and also because this space is in dire need for an update..
  1. The beauty of being a girl is that one can get away with things more easily. Just think about it, doesn't require much thinking to agree with me.

  2. I was at Wesley's school today to collect his report card on behalf of the parents because both are out-station. As I was entering the school grounds, I was wondering to myself, 'Should I take off my earrings?'

    Talk about being a bad example to students, I didn't take them off after all.

  3. 7 days left before flying off to the United States of America! :D

  4. Pattaya was great fun! It's probably the first time in a long while that I was able to just have fun and not be too bothered about the results. Being a skipper that is.

  5. Crew of Jellyfish Kiss, the all girls team for TOGR 2010. Yes I know our team shirt damn cute! :P


    Clockwise from top left: Dawn (mains), Jac (cockpit), Danchi (mast), SuSu (jib), myself (helms). Missing from the photo is Apple (original bow) who was subsequently replaced by Andrew due to some unforeseen circumstances.

  6. Too bad 8 days just passed by just like that. Time flies when times are good. Always the case.

  7. Looking at it, it's been a year since I traveled alone to places. And looking at it now, I am mighty proud of myself. Not only have I learnt how to be more independent, I have made some awesome friends along the way too!

  8. I need to unpack and repack, wash the toilet, clean to room, pack my clothes into the cupboard.. etc etc. But boy am I one lazy girl.

  9. I didn't get to shop much (at all) in Thailand so please do not be expecting souvenirs.

  10. Funny how people can affect me so easily when I allow them to. Funny is probably the wrong word, scary is probably more appropriate.
That's probably it for now.. Tata!

P/s: My newest fave word, probably is probably..

No comments: