Sunday, September 2

Toasty Toaster

Hello, today I'll be sharing with you about my latest online purchase from Shopee - a pretty pretty pastel mint toaster from Odette!

So, I did mention that I'll be moving to a new place in the next couple of months, and one of the things I was really looking forward to doing was to buy a toaster and have toasted bread. Really.

If you live alone, you'll probably understand the frustration (and pain) of buying a loaf of bread and force feeding yourself to finish the loaf before it expires. At times like that, I wished I had a toaster so that I could have a wider variety for eating bread.

You'd ask why couldn't I do it before? Well, mostly because I wasn't bothered to ask my landlords if I could bring in a toaster - I kind of just assumed they wouldn't welcome the idea. But I could be wrong.

Anyway though! Too late for that, I did buy a toaster, and I bought it now because this particular one was on sale, and it was love at first sight. Watch on!

.
.
.



And my toasted bread turned out great, but I don't know why I can't upload photos right now, very strange, but I'll try again tomorrow.

Ultra happy! :D

No comments: