Thursday, September 20

Let's go, updates!

If you're an avid follower, you'd remember there was a time I insisted that the more I blog, the more stressed I am. It still rings true today.

Not that I'm stressed today, I just kinda remembered the need to update.

I just had a cream cheese sandwich = two slices of bread, and cream cheese spread. I didn't even toast my bread. Too hungry for that. Plus I already had FOUR slices of toast this morning. These hunger pangs, not funny.

I super love my manicure and pedicure colors. Just looking at them makes me so so happy.

My plan to move home is no longer on track. The landlord-not-to-be pulled a fast one on us. I'm still peeved but I'm reminded to live and let live.

I've heard so much about Lion King / seen so many friends post about Lion King online that despite not being able to find anyone to go with me, I've bought tickets to go watch it alone this weekend. #foreveralone #levelup If I can go at this on my end, I reckon I'm set for life.

Do you sometimes wonder if you smell bad, or that something weird is on your face when nobody chooses to take the seat next to you on a crowded bus / train? Is it just me?

I am gonna challenge myself to keep my hair super long this time and get it some wavy perms once the length is right.

Today, for the first time, I was wondering to myself, "What would I be doing right now if I were still living & working in KL?"

I really didn't have anything in mind when I started this, but updates you got! :)

No comments: