Saturday, August 25

Are You Happy?

Am I happy? Affirmative.

Woke up today feeling chirpy. And 2 hours later, I still am feeling quite elated. No apparent reason though. I just feel happy. Life has been kind.

On to some thoughts of the day.

My kpop/ kdrama crush has enlisted - Yoon Doo-joon. Read an article about why he's so loved by fans and his own band members, and my hope is that, I too will be a leader like that. Bring people up, and rise together. Be humble and kind.

Ultimately, no one person is perfect, but while we're at life, we've got to give it our best shot. And truly, that is all one can ask for.

I want to figure out a style that I am comfortable with, and get past the experimental stage. Something that fits.

​Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

#positivevibes

No comments: