Saturday, May 20

Where Do You Draw The Line?

"I don't like you, but I think I am attracted to you..." But precisely.

Yesterday, someone said to me, "You look like you really enjoy the job." I was a little taken aback, what with all the recent negativity, but well, guess some things shine through regardless?

Today was spent working with some of the kids I really have come to like at my job here. I can't say that I'm a big influence, but I hope that whatever I do, it would positively affect them one way or another. Knowing that you made even the slightest difference, would really bring joy right?

Glad that things are looking up and in a couple of weeks it'll be my favorite day of the year, yay yay!

A little #throwback!




Pink top from flea market
Jeans shorts from Korea
Shoes from Wakai
Bag from Coach

Days I look like a mini-me.

No comments: