Tuesday, May 9

Product Review

You know how I most often end up reading random blogs? When I am in need to read up on reviews on products.

Today wasn't officially a work day for me, but I had important emails to write and send, which I did, on my off day. I am not complaining. So, writing on my blog about things completely irrelevant to work, I hope will help take my mind off work before I call it a day.

Here are two of my current favourite products in no particular order. Let's go!

 Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets Handy Pack

Travel/handy pack. Effective. Does not irritate skin. Pink packaging. Just wipe and throw. 

On days where I actually put on makeup for work related functions, I usually get home really tired and in my head I am thinking "Why must I remove my make up before I sleep?" And then I think, "Thank God for this". It usually retails at SGD 3.90 if I am not wrong, but I just bought a pack from SaSa and it was discounted to SGD 2.90.

Salonpas from Hisamitsu

Doesn't smell as strong as other pain relieving stuff. Pink packaging. Convenient mini packs inside. Painless removal. Small patches suitable for just about any areas on the body.

I don't usually use pain relieve patches, unless when I am really in pain or when I know I need to recover overnight. And this is glorious. Works miracles overnight.

Alright! Bed time!

No comments: