Friday, January 6

#thankYou 3.0

This morning, I had a real life crisis. I had left home early, thinking to catch the bus to work instead of taking the train so that I could catch an additional hour worth of shut eye while seated in the bus.

As soon as I got to the bus stand near my place, my stomach started churning and I instantly knew it was not a good sign. I contemplated going back upstairs to my house to use the toilet, but, on second thoughts, I figured my housemate would be in the loo when I get back upstairs, so I decided to risk it and take the bus to the interchange and then use the loo there instead.

So the bus came, I boarded and I don't ever recall every single traffic light being red, ever.

I was THIS close to pooping in my pants. For real. When I finally got to the interchange, toilet it was.

So today on grateful list..

I thank God for answering my non-stop prayers to get the bus to the interchange before shit happens (pun intended).

I thank God for the Uncle who very sweetly pointed out to me that my bag's zipper was undone.

And I thank God for my housemate who left me with a ripe avocado to snack on. It was delish!

Claiming my 0.5 off day tomorrow to rest up, which means, I get to watch some drama before bedtime..

Woohoo, night! xx

No comments: