Tuesday, January 3

#thankYou

First day of work, in 2017, was trying.

With multiple factors beyond my control.

Was I upset? I was. Did I get angry? I did. Did I deserve to be angry? I do think so. Did I feel wronged and taken advantaged of? Yup, all applies.

Nonetheless, am glad  my day is coming to an end, and now that I've had some time to reflect on how my day panned out, I'll just be grateful for the good bits of Day 1 of my 2017 work year.

I am grateful for the following:

1 - The people who showed up and pulled their weight (more than they needed to), I thank God for each of them dearly.

2 - That I had my windbreaker stored at my workplace and didn't have to freeze in the downpour.

3 - That I can afford a Starbucks drink to cheer myself up, and be a lucky recipient of a free tall drink (provided I complete their customer survey, which I have gladly done).

God works in the most amazing ways, if only you let Him. #thankYou

No comments: