Tuesday, November 11

Can I Kiss You?


Quiero Besarte - Lunafly

This song makes me happy. I think it's got much to do with the fact that it's so free spirited, the whole happy vibe has me smiling along to the tune!

I have yet to get started on my Taiwan trip posts, and I am slowly feeling like I'll never get to it. I'm such a lazy bum sometimes. I shall though, I shall.

I've been spending quite a huge chunk of my free time cleaning and tidying up the house. And I realize that I actually kinda enjoy doing house chores. Or maybe it's the fact that I feel a huge sense of accomplishment seeing things neat and tidy after a long and tedious process - my home is a very messy place, I live with a bunch of hoarders fyi. Doesn't help that my doggie feels the need to mark his territory in every possible corner (-__-).

Speaking of whom, the poor doggie has completely lost his appetite, please pray for him to get well soon, he's usually a greedy fella who'd love anyone as long as they'll feed him.

Alrighty, so much for today! Sending love to all.. xx

Alternative Treatments For ADHD
Is the ADHD Brain Different? 
ADHD treatment options 
Danau Idaman Condominium
Indiana child custody laws

No comments: