Saturday, November 29

What I Want For Christmas

As most of you would know, I am currently enjoying some time away from work, which also really just means that I have zero income and also, for you to know, I've used a substantial amount of my savings to fund most of my travels. And thus, with Christmas around the corner, I figured I might as well list down some of the things that I really want but "cannot" afford to buy for myself at this moment in time.

In no particular order. =)

1. Tilley Reed Diffuser from The Skin Lab

Image 1
Pink Lychee @ RM89.00

I bought, rather it's a I-pay-first-present from Mandy, the Magnolia & Green Tea scent for my shoe cupboard and it smells heavenly! So I wanna put this Pink Lychee one in my room. 

2. Sailing Gear


I would be wearing extra small by their height definition in their size chart. Now this one is tricky because I don't actually expect anyone to get it for me. Plus, I really don't know what size would fit. But it's something I would like to get anyway.

3. Multitool


Badass. At least that is my definition of badass. A girl who owns and knows how to work a multi tool. I actually used to own one, it's a-hand-me-down set from my dad, and I carry it when I go for sailing events, but, it got confiscated at customs because I had left it in my hand carry when I was traveling back from Langkawi recently. Damn silly. =(

I was thinking that my list would be longer, but I've tried thinking of stuff to add to it the past 3 days and nothing came up!

So yeah. If you're planning on getting me any of the above, drop me a comment so that I can update the list so that I won't end up with duplicates okay?

Thank you very much in advance! xx

No comments: