Tuesday, December 3

Seven Is An Odd Number

1. It's mommy's birthday today. Happy birthday Mommy, stay pretty, always! xx

2. Addictive! If you haven't already known, I'm very much a Kpop person. :D


Ringa Linga - Tae Yang

3. It's December already! Would you believe it? It's gonna be Christmas soon, and then a brand new year, and then I'm going to be older than a quarter of a century. Hm. Quarter life crisis.

4. I'm sorry I pretended not to see you.

5. "Miracles are miracles because they're not common".

6. Someone once told me that if you dreamt about being together with someone in your dreams (duh!), then you're fated to not be together in reality.

I wonder how much truth is there in it.

7. Have you told someone you love "I love you" today? Have you said "I miss you" to someone you are missing today?

What are you waiting for? =)

No comments: