Friday, December 4

A Something Funny


The weather is so nice I feel like going back to bed.

Initially I had planned to hit the gym today (this morning, more accurately so). But I was having a really pleasant dream and by that I mean really pleasant pleasant so much so I just know that it was a dream that will never become a reality.

And so I chose to stay in bed and only woke up when the kawan text-ed me telling me she just woke up.

That aside, I am looking forward to tomorrow. Outing woots! More about it after tomorrow.

***

If you're thinking of getting me getting me a Christmas present and is having a hard time deciding what, here's something that might help you out a little.

I said, IF ah...

Ipanema Flip Flop

As much as I love my 2 ringgit black PVC ones from Carrefour, it is about time to replace them with something new.


The kawan asked, "Why Ipanema? What's so great about it? Why's everyone wanting a pair?"
Truth is, I don't know why. I just WANT a pair.

But here's what it is supposedly good for anyways.

I like the orange one best but it was from the website in UK, so I highly doubt they have that in Malaysia, plus I have not seen it retailing here.

The latter one would probably be second best, since it is black (easy match) with a tint of pink (love!).

I reckon if you are buying it for me, bring me along cause I can then pick the best fit..

Doesn't matter about the elimination of the surprise element :D

No comments: