Wednesday, December 2

I should probably..

... get started with revision.

Funny, why am I feeling so lazy?

***

Watched 2012 yesterday with the kawans, finally.

What Betsy said was right, "It's a good show, just make sure you go in there with a blank mind, don't think logic" (not a hundred percent exactly what she said but somewhat lah, the gist of it is there), so true!

***

I was tempted to go get a haircut, again. But decided against it this morning when I realised it'll burn another 35 ringgit. Meaning, 35 ringgit less to get Christmas presents.. So boo, no haircut.

***

I cannot stand people who talk to themselves. Not in the bad manner lah. It's just that I find it real funny. Especially when they start cursing for not getting what they want.

***

Okay, I should probably go grab something to eat before heading out.

Bye!

No comments: