Wednesday, November 12

For the first time in history.

Okay, for the first time in Ai Li's history.

For the first time in my University life have I been so tied down by assignments and projects and reports (and training) that I really had no time to blog at all, let alone spend time to think of what to write.

First thing come home, on computer, check email for updates from group mates and for new announcements hoping that there's an extension to deadlines. Then it's spending sleepless nights trying to perfect the grammar / APA formatting / making sure we've got the right content for the right topic and so on and so forth / brainstorming for new ideas / meeting up with people to discuss stuff.... Really not very fun one lah.

Today, I finally can say, I can so seriously die of fatigue. I speak for most B.Psych student lah I believe. And no, it is not just due to procrastination, it is not us students not doing our part, okay, maybe it is, but it is really crazyyy, it's driving me crazyyy!

And yes, I don't intentionally wanna be mean but when I say I am busy and tired, I mean it! So much so that you either (1) offer to give me a massage, or (2) offer to buy me nice warm drink to help me stay awake when necessary or (3) simply stay away.

I have no more energy left to be nice. Really.

Don't come up to me and bombard me with the gazillion questions have you so conveniently kept all this while to ask me at this point of time because even if your questions don't piss me off, you will.
* only if my dad reads my blog too.

Truth is, I am tired. And I need to whine. And the need to release some negative energy is major.

*release of negative energy*

Back to "relationship love".

2 comments:

Eric Hiew said...

wait till u are in 3rd year =P hehe

Ai said...

oh! thank u sooo very much, u're so kind. not. :|