Tuesday, November 4

This is going to be ultimately short!

For two reasons.
  1. I should be 'dedicating' every un-occupied seconds of my life in completing the dreaded amounts of assignments due this Friday and coming Monday.
  2. I should be spending the remaining few seconds I have left resting considering I am now down with a bloody sore throat and a flu.
Popped a panadol down earlier, and the fever's gone, which is a good sign.

Also, not to mention, the seminar this Wednesday. Won't publicize it here cause it makes no sense and also because 'my time here is limited'. wtf.

Anyway, because I came across this while doing assignment, I couldn't resist but to post it up for sharing.

Must come up with my 100 places to visit before I die! Mustttt.

I think my neighbor is playing Transformers on their PS with their volume tuned to the max! Either that or their house is being invaded by aliens, crashing in and demolishing their home.

One sentence, "Shaddup, please... Do you know what effin time is it already?!"

No comments: