Saturday, January 26

What Do I Do At Home All Day Everyday?



The guys make Taekwondo athletes look like they were all meant to be kpop artists! My only gripe is how the little K-Tigers can afford to have blond hair (-__-)" something about that rubs me the wrong way.

I often get asked what I do in my free time in Singapore since I am living on my own, and not seeing anyone.

Firstly, I love being at home, where I mostly have everything I need (except food) and just not doing anything. It's therapeutic and personally, I think this helps me to recharge and keeps my sanity.

Secondly, I usually would find myself cleaning and tidying my space, this takes time and I love it when I'm done, and my personal space is squeaky clean.

Thirdly, now that I have super strong WiFi at my new rented place (YAY!), I stream a lot of youtubes. Random youtubes that make me fangirl over K-Tigers for instance. But as of late, I watch a lot of home decor clips and DIY stuff, not that I am into DIYing, but it's just cool to see what people can do with recycled or up-cycled stuff. Generally, videos that show how others make use of their small spaces fascinates me.

Yup, that's all for today!

No comments: