Sunday, March 6

Singapore Log

I've been pretty discouraged the past few days, maybe the past week altogether. And I probably didn't realise it sooner because I am surrounded by a good bunch of people - I've made new friends, caught up with old friends, learnt new things, received help from various people and yet, I am still feeling this weird nonsensical feeling that nothing seems right.

Weird huh?

Over the past 2 consecutive nights, I dreamt:
(1) that I changed jobs
(2) that my landlady came to me to say, "You spend so long in the shower, our water bill has risen."

LOL

I've still failed to wake up on Sunday's to go to church on days that I actually can afford to go to church before work starts in the afternoon, just too tired, too lazy.

Maybe I am not prioritising well. I guess not.

I'm gonna have my breakfast, work some, think some (just some), ad hopefully get my act together so that this coming week will be a better one, in all the possible ways.

Have a great week ahead you all! x

No comments: