Wednesday, February 3

Of Moving & Prayer Requests

I've moved into my new place! I really like it.

But as with moving to any new place, comes a period of adjusting and getting used to the pre-existing systems. Please pray that I will adjust well and that my schedule which allows me to work from home (occasionally), will not affect the landlord and his family too much.

As for work, well, work is work. But in my case, it certainly helps that I really like what I do and that all the people I am working with are good natured people. Please pray that although I am given a lot of authority over my own work that I will not abuse the freedom and slack in my responsibilities.

That should be it for now. I am due home for the CNY break and am looking forward to meeting all the pals back home. Excited!

P/s: For as much as pink is my fav color, I just realised that majority of home stuff I've accumulated while I am here is lime green. And my pre-exiting pink belongings really clashes with the green.

Color disaster! x__x

No comments: