Thursday, January 21

Top !0

  1. I used to think I wouldn't starve as long as I had a microwave. Now, I believe I'd survive as long as I have a kettle and instant mushroom soup. Man, I could drink that all day long!
  2. I managed to do 7 unbroken double unders today. Some massive stroke marks on my forearms though. And a note to myself to avoid practicing on cement next time.
  3. Reply 1988 ended over the weekend. A small part of me ended with Show too. That is what happens when a show has so many characters that you adore.
  4. Maybe I should just keep to myself. The more I speak, the more trouble I get myself into. Just shut up already.
  5. 6km's the other day! Woot woot. And then I am all sore until today. But sore is no excuse to not burn them calories. No pain no gain.
  6. I should really introduce more fruits and vege into my food intake. All these instant stuff can't be doing me much good.
  7. A cuppa would be perfect now. Seriously. Coffee. Please.
  8. Been spending so much on taxi.. Well, at least now I know where my money has gone to.
  9. 好马不吃回头草
  10. Today, I got two gifts. A Laneige dual color lippy. And a colleague of mine, a funny Uncle, gave me a tube of hand lotion saying, "That day when I shook your hand, your skin was damn rough. Please use some lotion."
Weekends are no longer what it used to be, but TGIF all the same! :) 

No comments: