Wednesday, May 6

Conversations | In Three Parts

Number One | Goodbye Fried Rice

Coach: What did you have for lunch?
"Fried rice"
Coach: So.. next time don't blame the machine when it takes your reading.

(-____-)

Goodbye fried rice.

Number Two | Work 24/7

Friend cum colleague: Do you work all the time?
"No"
Friend cum colleague: So, after 6pm means no more checking work emails and you completely shut down from thinking about work?
"Pretty much.."
Friend cum colleague: You should probably train yourself to think about work as much as you can. Then you're always learning, and you will also appreciate your free time more.

I didn't agree completely. But it is food for thought.

Number Three | At My Chiro Session

Doctor: Good, well done..
"... I really didn't do anything"
Doctor: You're relaxed, which is a good thing. Helps us to do the adjustments better.
"Okay"
And then I proceeded to ask how old was my doctor.
Doctor: Guess?
"... Thirty?" Younger. "Twenty seven?" Wrong. "Twenty five?"

At this point, I was thinking to myself, SERIOUSLY! How young can you be?

Doctor: Twenty four.

Cracking my bones at twenty four, and a doctor. That's something.

I'm twenty seven soon, and what am I doing with my life?

No comments: