Saturday, September 4

As Random As It Can Get

  1. Bought a new nail polish from Elianto at RM2++! Has got to be the cheapest nail polish I've ever purchased. Best of all, I am actually freaking loving the color. It's Thistle, second last row.

  2. I think me cutting the bangs is one of the better decisions I have made in life so far.

  3. Not promoting The Body Shop because I am working there for the time being, but their new Rainforest Hair Care Range is really something. If you're the kind who's willing to spend RM70 on shampoo and conditioner, go on over and pick something out from the 4 choices, Shine, Moisture, Radiance and Balance.

  4. Have been cheating on my diet day after day after day. How to resist if you have one huge ass brownie cake sitting in the refrigerator!

  5. I think soya bean make me go to the toilet. And just FYI (advice from my consultant), squeezing some lemon into a glass of warm water and consuming it first thing in the morning will also help you with constipation problems. Just sharing.

  6. I've just agreed to do some "voluntary but paid" work at this years' Monsoon Qualifiers which will be from the 17th to the 29th of next month. Strange as it may be, I am actually extremely looking forward to it. Perhaps, not being the race but still being in the atmosphere is what I am better suited for after all.

  7. Can't wait to go shopping in Thailand!

  8. I have been on this nostalgic run for the past week and kept having flashbacks to events from a year ago to back when I first started college, to when I was living away from home.

    Somehow in some way, the lil' brother's party yesterday jolted me from thinking about the past to the present. Maybe it's the effect of seeing my own past in the people younger than me that made me realize how much I have grown.

    Or, now that I think about it, maybe it is more of how matured kids these days are that I subconsciously told myself I had better moved on with life; fast.

  9. Removing make up is such a chore!

  10. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Love,
Ai

No comments: